This blog is to display my journey through a year of foundation art & design. I'm currently doing the foundation degree at Chesterfield College and these posts all show my exploration, research, ideas and more.

Explore

My photo
I'm Toni. I'm 18. Art Student.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Fashion - Observational Drawing

The first drawing is the final design drawn up. (After several attempts of getting it right that is). The other images are experiments of using the same design in different ways. The second drawing being the design turned upside down and drawn out in a different angle and adding more layers. The third and fourth being an experiment of using the pleated design as some sort of shawl or scarf, or maybe a big collar. I really liked trying out these different things and think the outcomes have worked out really interesting. It's interesting to see how you can alter one tiny thing and it can make a big difference and how the same idea done in different ways can create some good effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment