This blog is to display my journey through a year of foundation art & design. I'm currently doing the foundation degree at Chesterfield College and these posts all show my exploration, research, ideas and more.

Explore

My photo
I'm Toni. I'm 18. Art Student.

Sunday 16 September 2012

Fashion Experiments

These are some more experiments but on the larger size manikin. Through these photos you can see how the ideas developed. From the first initial pleated and curved shape, to trying that in another position and adding more to the shoulder. I did this because I thought it would be interesting having pleats in one corner and curves at the other. I then began to develop it a bit more adding more pleats and similar curved shapes. The final photo is the final idea finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment