This blog is to display my journey through a year of foundation art & design. I'm currently doing the foundation degree at Chesterfield College and these posts all show my exploration, research, ideas and more.

Explore

My photo
I'm Toni. I'm 18. Art Student.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Fine Art

These are some more of the fine art experiments that I did in fine art week. On these photos you can see the process of using the projector to put random objects on and draw sound the shapes. I felt this really let you loose all your inhibitions and just let loose. Not care too much about what the outcome is going to be and not care about making it perfect. I quite liked some of the results from these experiments such as the poster paints bleeding into eachother on the final ones with the repeated peg shape. 






No comments:

Post a Comment